2010 Chevrolet Traverse Wireless Bluetooth Music Car Kit Adapter for in car iPod Integration add streaming Bluetooth for car
"Stop messing with cables and fumbling with your devices. Just enjoy the music, wirelessly stream, control, read and display your phone library using your cars Entertainment system from APPs, iPhone, or Android Devices"
The Bovee is a plug-and-play wireless Bluetooth music adapter designed for car factory fitted iPod kits as well as aftermarket in-car iPod integrations. Instead of manually plugging the iPod into the connector every time you enter the car, you instead connect our device to the original iPod 30-pin connector. It is then left in the car permanently connected to the original iPod cable. Advanced wireless music technology powered by high quality CSR BlueCore5 Bluetooth module enables it to flawlessly communicate with Apple's iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Bluetooth for cars such as the 2010 Chevrolet Traverse
- Plug and Play - no installation required, simply plug into your cars existing iPod cable
- Wireless connection with any Apple device via special Bluetooth technology with automatic re-connection , no need to manually plug iPod in every time
- Compatible with Audi AMI, Mercedes Media Interface and VW MDI or any other cars with the original or aftermarket iPod integration installed that has a 30 pin iPod connector (WMA1000). Supports Airplay and A2DP Bluetooth music streaming protocol
- Read and display entire iPod library from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on car display.
- Access and control play, stop, next and previous song via multi-functional steering wheel. 6.
Once it is connected to the iPod cable and paired with your iPhone/iPod, every time you re-enter the vehicle the Bluetooth connection will be established automatically, meaning that your full music library will be instantly accessible on your in-car iPod interface, without having to remove the phone from your bag/pocket and manually plugging into the cable. This allows for a much more enjoyable in-car music experience as you can simply get in and drive, without the risk of leaving the iPhone/iPod in the car after the journey.
Plug and Play - no installation required
Connects iPhone/iPod and cars original iPod interface wirelessly using Bluetooth technology - no need to manually plug iPod in every time
Automatic re-connection every time you enter the vehicle
Display your entire iPod music library on your original car screen from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Browse, skip and control music playback using original steering wheel and head unit controls
You can still use the original or aftermarket Bluetooth phone hands free in your car and still be connected for music playback simultaneously