MBU-3000 Mercedes Bluetooth Upgrade Adapter for Mercedes D2B
"Stop messing with cables and fumbling with your devices. Just enjoy the music, wirelessly stream, control, read and display your phone library using your cars Entertainment system from APPs, iPhone, or Android Devices"
If you have a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone and a Mercedes Benz with the correct connection the ViseeO MBU-3000+ will allow your mobile phone to work with the in-car system. This includes all the latest smart phones including Apple iPhones 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6 (all iPhones), Blackberry, HTC, Samsung Galaxy SII, Sony, Samsung S3, S4, S5, S6 (all Samsung phones), Nokia, Lumia, Windows Phone and Android phones to name a few and many others. In fact, virtually any Bluetooth phone will work! Call us if you have any doubts.
- Fast phonebook upload with Phonebook Type Management which allows you to choose what types of contacts numbers you wish to upload and display on your Mercedes screen where available
- Quick Switch between paired phones with a push of a button.
- Sync on/off allows you to decide when you want to sync your phonebook - not always possible with your phone.
- Activation for SIRI (Apple iPhone's voice activated control system) and other voice control systems - activation via radio / navigation unit keypad - not always possible due to car system.
- Latest Bluetooth Module FC6000 from Parrot.
Specifically designed for Mercedes Benz, the Viseeo MBU-3000+ connects into the cradle in the car - SEE PICTURES BELOW. This can be any Mercedes Benz from about 1999 onwards. In some instances the car will have no cradle instead only a UHI connection or a UHI connection under a cradle this can be any time from about 2003 onwards but most started from 2005 onwards in which case you will need the MB-4+
Previously you either had to use the original Nokia mobile phones which are now quite old and hard to obtain or not use it at all. With this system, you can use your current and future Bluetooth enabled cell / mobile phones with ease. Up to four phones can be paired to the system and even the phonebook is synchronised for many phones where possible. Steering wheel controls and / or the radio head unit can be used to make or receive calls and for cars with the Comand navigation system, the details of the calls can be viewed on-screen.
Mercedes-Benz ViseeO MBU-3000+ Bluetooth Phone interface with original Benz-factory Nokia phone kit.
Once installed, the MBU3000+ Bluetooth phone interface is very easy to use. In fact you virtually have to do nothing as it will connect automatically when you turn the car on and calls are routed via the module to the car's audio system. Simply press the answer button on the steering wheel or radio / navigation unit and the call will be answered. Do the same to turn the volume up or down. Hang up too! Caller ID is also possible on the screen where available. You can even leave your phone in your pocket, handbag or briefcase.
Access the phone book (where possible) on the car's display and select who you want to call, it is that easy! With police clamping down on mobile phone use in cars these days, this interface can save you money and make you journey a lot safer. Need to talk privately to someone? (Some of these features are dependant on the exact system fitted to your Benz and the mobile itself.)
Some other systems on the market suffer from echo, a common complaint and very annoying, especially to the person on the other end of the phone call. This system has a special feature which allows you to actually adjust the microphone level hence virtually cut the echo out completely! The sound quality is extremely good and one of the best obtainable with a hands-free car phone system. You can also pair up to four mobile phones; each can have its own phone book where possible and those contacts are kept only for that phone, no-one else can access them without your phone.
- Install it yourself! Alternatively contact our Sydney or Melbourne offices for an appointment to get it installed. Phone (02) 4872 1553 Sydney or Melbourne (03) 9859-0388.
- Model MBU3000+ by ViseeO
- iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, Android, Lumia, Blackberry, HTC, Sony, Windows Phone and many more phones are compatible
- Phone book transfer for each paired cell / mobile phone, compatible with many Bluetooth cell / mobile phones (dependant on phone - not always possible.)
- Colour LED indicators
- Steering wheel button functions where fitted
- Comand keypad control - activation via radio / navigation unit keypad - phone voice control not always possible due to car system.
- Pairs with virtually all B/T mobile / cell phones
- Upload up to 400 phonebook entries to the Mercedes Comand radio system (depending on the type of radio / navigation system fitted to the car and software settings on MBU-3000+ and each MBU3000+ can receive up to 1500 entries per upload however the radio system can only handle a limited number of them). MBU-3000+ offers phonebook type management function which can let you select your desired phonebook entries to be loaded into to your radio system (Note: not always possible with your phone.)
- Dashboard display in instrument cluster where available
- Microphone level volume control - stops echo that can happen with some other kits
- Unit gets power from car, so no need to have separate charger or batteries
- Bluetooth 4.0 (Downwards compatible)
- Multiple pairing for up to 4 phone devices
- HSP (Handsfree Profile)
- Fast phone synchronisation where available - not always possible with your phone
- Digital signal processing for noise reduction and echo cancellation
- Dummy antenna for Nokia 6150 cradle
- Compatible with Mercedes original phone kit with Nokia 6150, 6210 or 6310 / 6310i holders and cradles with the curly cord (not compatible with UHI cradles)
- Bluetooth Firmware upgradeable via Bluetooth
- Operating software upgradeable via upgrade cable (included)
- Instruction manual is supplied
- 12 month warranty
Mercedes-Benz ViseeO MBU-3000+ Bluetooth Phone interface showing the rear panel.
Suitable Mercedes Benz Cars for the MBU-3000+ Bluetooth Phone Interface (Some variation occurs with dates):
Find you car and cradle below - our module will simply plug in!
Original Phone Nokia 6150 / 6210 cradle (see photos below):
- C Class W202 1999 - 2000
- C Class W203 2001 - 2002
- CLK Class W208 1999 - 2002
- E Class W210 1999 - 2002
- CL Class W215 2001 - 2003
- S Class W220 2000 - 2003
- ML Class W163 2002 - 2003
- G Class W463 2002 - 2003
Mercedes-Benz Nokia 6150 (left) and 6210 (right) cradles.
Original Phone Nokia 6310 / 6310i cradle (see photos below):
- C Class W203 2003 - 2005 (C240, C280, C32, C230K)
- CLK Class W208 2003 - 2003 (CLK320, CLK430, CLK55)
- CLK Class W209 2003 - 2005 (CLK320, CLK500, CLK55)
- E Class W211 2003 - 2005
- CL Class W215 2003 - 2005
- S Class W220 2003 - 2005
- SL Class R230 2003 - 2005
- G Class W463 2003 - 2005
- M Class W163 2003 - 2005
Mercedes-Benz Nokia 6310 / 6310i type 1 (left) and type 2 (right) cradles.
For cars with the UHI (Universal Handy Interface) connector:
- All series from 2003 / 2005 onwards (there is overlap as Mercedes-Benz updated their systems) Please use the MB-4+