Bovee Car Kit Bluetooth R60-S MINI Cooper S Countryman 2013 A2DP - AMI MMI Android and iPhone wireless Adaptor for in car iPod Integration
"Stop messing with cables and fumbling with your devices. Just enjoy the music, wirelessly stream, control, read and display your phone library using your cars Entertainment system from APPs, iPhone, or Android Devices"
The WMA3000B is a plug-and-play wireless A2DP Bluetooth music adapter designed for original BMW and MINI factory fitted iPod kits as well as aftermarket in-car iPod integration. Advanced wireless music technology powered by high quality WIRELESSTOOTH technology enables it to flawlessly communicate with Apple's iPhone, iPod and iPad. Instead of manually plugging the iPod into the connector every time you enter the car, you instead connect our device via the built in USB/AUX iPod integration cable. Newer BMW and MINI cars with just USB type ipod integration may need the WMA2000. Bluetooth for your R60-S MINI Cooper S Countryman 2013
- Plug and Play - no installation required
- Connects iPhone/iPod and cars original iPod interface wirelessly using Bluetooth technology - no need to manually plug iPod in every time
- Automatic re-connection every time you enter the vehicle
- Display your entire iPod music library on your original car screen from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Browse, skip and control music playback using original steering wheel and head unit controls
- You can still use the original or aftermarket Bluetooth phone hands free in your car whilst simultaneously staying connected for music playback
Once you are connected to the iPod cable and paired with your iPhone/iPod, every time you re-enter the vehicle the Bluetooth connection will be established automatically, meaning that your full music library will be instantly accessible on your in-car iPod interface, without having to remove the phone from your bag/pocket and manually plugging into the cable. This allows for a much more enjoyable in-car music experience as you can simply get in and drive, without the risk of leaving the iPhone/iPod in the car after the journey.
Plug and Play - no installation required, simply plug into your cars existing iPod installation
Wireless connection via Bluetooth with any Apple device with automatic re-connection, no need to manually plug in your iPod every time
Read and display entire iPod library from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on car display.
Access and control, play, stop, next and previous song via your steering wheel
Compatible with Audi AMI MMI, Mercedes Media Interface and VW MDI